this is the stories from my ordinary life. i love where i am in life right now, and that's all because of God and where he's put me.
Thursday, July 7, 2011
terrified.
You, by the light [[the best boyfriend ever]]
Is the greatest find [[the most valuable treasure]]
In a world full of wrong [[friends who gave up on me]]
You're the thing that's right [[the one who'll never give up]]
Finally made it through the lonely [[the pain and the tears]]
To the other side [[a life with you]]
You set it again, my heart's in motion [[my heart beats for you]]
Every word feels like a shooting star [[the most amazing thing]]
I'm at the edge of my emotions [[i've never felt this way]]
Watching the shadows burning in the dark [[the pain fades away]]
And I'm in love [[forever]]
And I'm terrified [[of the future]]
For the first time and the last time [[you're the only one]]
In my only life [[my time here on earth]]
And this could be good [[we have time to find out]]
It's already better than that [[the last 19 years]]
And nothing's worse [[not anything ever]]
Than knowing you're holding back [[not giving everything]]
I could be all that you need [[the only one for you]]
If you let me try [[just give me a chance]]
[. From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/k/katharine-mcphee-lyrics/terrified-lyrics.html .]
You set it again, my heart's in motion [[you move me]]
Every word feels like a shooting star [[something to wish for]]
I'm at the edge of my emotions [[feeling everything]]
Watching the shadows burning in the dark [[everything else doesn't matter]]
And I'm in love [[for real]]
And I'm terrified [[in a good way]]
For the first time and the last time [[and the only time]]
In my only [[my one life]]
I only said it 'cause I mean it [[i love you]]
I only mean 'cause it's true [[it just happened]]
So don't you doubt what I've been dreaming [[our life together]]
'Cause it fills me up and holds me close whenever I'm without you [[five hours away]]
You set it again, my heart's in motion [[you brought me back to life]]
Every word feels like a shooting star [[like it could disappear]]
I'm at the edge of my emotions [[they're a blur]]
Watching the shadows burning in the dark [[letting go of the hurt]]
And I'm in love [[it's really true]]
And I'm terrified [[of getting hurt again]]
For the first time and the last time [[i somehow trust you]]
In my only [[my one last chance]]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment